Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone see American Psycho 2? Updated Release Date...

Anyone see American Psycho 2? Updated Release Date...

Man I wanna see this I was told and read that this movie is out but not in the US on DVD. Anyone know anything about the sequel and or confirm or deny this info I don't see how it would not be released here unless its some sorta bootleg. I'll try to do some research.

Korian

2. It came out allready?

I just read any article about it in this month Fangoria. It has just a very small connection to original, and deals with a girl this time. Might be interesting, but pretty low budget. I might check it out when it hits my store.

Wait so is Christan Bale in it I highly doubt it and I imagine like you said the budgets pretty low.

Korian

4. No, Someone else playing Patrick Bateman(not sure if I'm getting the name right), in Part 2. And its a very brief scene, that shows what actually turns the girl to start her killings.

American Psycho 2: All American Girl is the title and actually has William Shatner in it.

Korian

6. Shatner playing the girl teacher in college. He specializes in criminal science, and she studying to try to get into FBI, but then slowly starts going crazy. He probably gets it too

Ih Christan Bale reprises his role it will only be for a brief scene. UpcomingMovies.com has all the info on that movie.

Korian

8. i'll definitely purchase AP2 when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. This isn't one of those sequals where its actually a crappy remake, like ((insert name of movie about teens and sex and revenge... damnit what is that movie's name !!??)) or Skulls 2, is it ??

- Kabuki

10. Originally posted by kabuki

((insert name of movie about teens and sex and revenge... damnit what is that movie's name !!??))
    Cruel Intentions !!!!!!!!

Haha !! I remembered

- Kabuki