Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1944

1. 1944

Hey, I thought that I would request the help of the resident know it alls.

I am really just looking for the Credits for this game. I am trying to make the connection between raizing/8ing and this game. I cannot find the credits anywhere on the 'net.

The only thing that I have figures out is that it is strange that it is "supported" by them. Title screen says Supported by Raizing/8ing

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did alot of foot work to try to relate raizing and capcom, but I need the credits from this to link it all up.

-Regards

2. Progear's title screen says "supported by Cave", also. I assume it's Capcom jargon for hiring another company to do one of their games.

1944 is definitely a Raizing game - no doubt about it.

3. Dimahoo -
    (C) 8ing/Raizing
    Distributed and Published by Capcom

So why the inconsistancy?

Also It does not really feel like a Raizing game, and it is not mentioned at the 8ing/Raizing arcade page
    http://www.8ing.net/prd/index.html#arcade_TOP

Game Faqs says that Psikyo id the Developer
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/data/12514.html

4. I'd take GameFAQs with a grain of salt, personally.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I'd take GameFAQs with a grain of salt, personally.
    Yea, I know, but none the less why does the raizing/8ing site not list it? I mean the definatly have games on there made after 1944. Are they ashamed of it?

6. The Loop Master game and copyrights belong to Capcom. It "just" was developed by Raizing, that's why it's not listed in the Raizing website.

The same goes for Progear; it's a Capcom game developed by another team / company for them.

Great Mahou may be somewhat different, thoe. I think Capcom just "published" the game, since it is part of Eighting's own Mahou series. It wouldn't be surprising if Capcom had the copyrights, thoe; it runs on CP-S II.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Recap
    The Loop Master game and copyrights belong to Capcom. It "just" was developed by Raizing, that's why it's not listed in the Raizing website.

The same goes for Progear; it's a Capcom game developed by another team / company for them.

Great Mahou may be somewhat different, thoe. I think Capcom just "published" the game, since it is part of Eighting's own Mahou series. It wouldn't be surprising if Capcom had the copyrights, thoe; it runs on CP-S II.
    What's interesting about Progear and Dimahoo is that their soundtracks were released by Suleputer, which is Capcom's record label.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I'd take GameFAQs with a grain of salt, personally.
    Just the FAQs- That's all GF is good for IMO. The release date infos are sometimes sketchy. Here's another screwup: One game by G.Rev (NOT Border Down) has its manufacturer listed as Gref instead of G.Rev.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Yea, I know, but none the less why does the raizing/8ing site not list it? I mean the definatly have games on there made after 1944. Are they ashamed of it?
    You'll notice that the Cave site doesn't have any Progear content, either. While the game is mentioned, it's just a link to the Capcom site.

10. Hmm, ok well thanks for clearing that up. Wow, I was really hoping that this was not raizing O well.

If anyone can still find the credits for this game that would be great.