Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capcom Generations

1. Capcom Generations

For those who weren't keeping track on SCEA's schelude, Capcom Generations 1-2 and 4 was suppose to have come out yesterday. So has anyone seen it for sale? I got the feeling that SCEA was bullshiting us.

2. Are we talking about the old PSX Generations discs or something new? What games are on them?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Geez, I would of really liked to get CG4...

4. its the generations discs that (well one of them) that has Ghouls n Ghosts on it

if that coem sout here i MUST HAVE IT

5. Ahhh...the old skool discs. The one with Mercs better be coming out here...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Everybody needs to own the Mercs disk. I have it for the Saturn. Gunsmoke owns you all!

7. I had no idea this was coming. mercs friggen rocks. I keep imagining Capcom announcing a new Mercs using the Cannon Spike engine. Maybe if the DC had lasted a bit longer... maybe they still will.

Z-roe
    A is for action

8. I can't find anything about the CapGen titles coming out here aside from the (now Google-cached) page on scea.com -- there's nothing on Capcom's own site about them. Of course, scea.com still lists Sky Gunner as coming in May, so I wouldn't exactly consider them reliable.

9. I'd like to see the CapGen packs merged for a US release. Packs 1 and 2 could be on one disc, and packs 3 and 4 could go on another. Six games apiece ala Namco Museum would be great, especially for a $20-30 price point.

10. wow! How were these announced for domestic release without me knowing about it? I must be slipping in my old age! I'll definitely be needing Generation 2 (the Ghouls N Ghosts one) since the PS version of this disc is actually better than the Saturn one (not sure 'bout the other Generations discs though). It's a damn good thing I decided to hold out shelling over some decent money to buy Generations 2...there's life in the old PS yet.