Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OSTs.

1. Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    How's the soundtrack to the DC Berserk? I can only remember that one song at the start of the game, Forces II (which is great of course). Didn't realize it got a formal release, but that's pretty cool.
    It's pretty good. As you say, Forces II is great, and the ending theme "Indra" is also good, borrowing its theme from Forces. Another highlight is "Zoddo II" which, if nothing else, serves as a reminder of that outstanding boss battle from the game. Basically, the OST covers the theme music from each stage, just as you might expect.

The OST can be VERY difficult to find, and it's not like they're still pressing new copies. If you really want it, you may have go HK, and even then it may prove hard to locate.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet
    The OST can be VERY difficult to find, and it's not like they're still pressing new copies. If you really want it, you may have go HK, and even then it may prove hard to locate.

Or CDJapan.

3. Listening to the FLCL OST 1 now. That's correct, rightstuf.com shipped that and the Evangelion OST 1 to me 25 days early.
    "How bizzare, how bizzare."
    Not like I'm complaining though

His and Her OST 1 hasn't shipped yet though, so it looks like that one will street on its given date.

4. More via the G:

Last Exile OST 2 - 67 minutes - $14.98 - 04/13/2004
    Love Hina Best Collection - 61 minutes - $14.98 - 04/13/2004
    Texhnolyze OST 1 - 64 minutes - $14.98 - 04/13/2004

5. I hope they release the FLCL vol.2 OST with the dialog tracks translated into english. Anyone know if they're just clips from the show or new stuff?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. They're entirely new clips, but some of the phrases from the audio drama tracks have been said in a few of the episodes. It's some hilarious stuff, even though I only understand 1/4 of it.

7. There is a second volume for Wolf's Rain coming out later this month, I have to get this and the cover is so cute ^..^

8. That is a cool cover! Much better looking then the recent domestic Evangelion soundtrack cover... with a bajillion EVA images, how did they end up with such a poor cover?

I hope ADV announces some cool music CDs soon, like Rahxephon, Noir, Golden Boy, and Sakura Diaries.

9. Only kind of related - The theme to Magical Shopping Arcade is J-Pop-idly wonderful!
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

10. Christ, Geneon provides.

New announcements:

- End of Evangelion OST
    - Gunparade March OST
    - Arjuna OST

"Komm, susser Tod" [EoE] is too damn great.

http://www.pioneer-ent.com/lib/pea/02-10-04.pdf