Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2535373839

Thread: Samurai Champloo

1. Watched the last disc and the final 3 episodes were so bad ass. Awesome series. Mugan is the fucking man.

2. just finished this up myself as well. overall one of the most memorable experiences in recent memory.

3. Process Song from ending episodes

I know the name of the song is called Process, because it was once apart of my music library before I had to reformat. It was the song played in the beginning of episode 24 or 25 (I think). Anyway does anyone have this song ? If so, could you please email it me to at Naijshua@yahoo.com. I have been searching all over the place, and havent been able to find anything so far, so some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    overall one of the most memorable experiences in recent memory.
    Are you certainly certain?

5. I picked up the set, I'm loving watching through it and I want a new av/sig combo so I'm using this thread as a place to host a new signature to fit in with Nicks rules.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miscwall3.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	28390  

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    No you don't, the series goes nowhere fast.
    This is old, but fuck are you wrong.

So was everyone who said it wouldn't work with hip-hop influences back in 2003 when it was announced.

This series is amazing and watching through it yesterday and today has been one of the best anime experiences I've had. This is right there with Bebop, Trigun and Niea_7. It's fucking perfect.

7. I have to agree with Opaque, pretty much this and Bebop are the only Anime series actually worth a fucking damn.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Well it follows the same pattern which Bebop did which was, 7 episodes part of the story and the rest really don't mean much, which puts off some people. I tried watching the show and while it was cool, it really felt like the story wasn't going anywhere.

9. Trigun is far from perfect. It ended rather abrupt because the manga got dropped when its publication died. Then later on Trigun made a return in another publication, but by then the anime was finished.