Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donnie Darko...anyone see this flick?

1. I liked it alot. For being such a brooding movie it still had many really funny moments. dyomides, I got the same impression, and had to explain it to my wife, who still doesn't get it.

2. you guys got it on the 1st time?

It took me 2 viewings to understand it somewhat (along with dyomides explaination )

I don't even want to ask about Frank. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. I'm kinda happy I didn't watch it with my fiance cause she probably wouldn't have liked it which would have probably affected my enjoyment. I have to agree adol, some of the moments were classic as well, I was on the floor from the get go when they were eating at the table at the beginning... classic.

D

4. I watched donnie darko for the first time last night. It was pretty good, overall. I really liked the music, and the cinematography was nice. I wasn't a big fan of the story, however. I just didn't care about anything by the time it got to the end. I can't put my finger on what what wrong. all i know was that i didn't really like the story. I'd have to watch it again before i could provide any real criticism.