Thread: Xbox LIVE and MotoGP2 disconnect

1. Yield Xbox LIVE and MotoGP2 disconnect

not sure what i am doing wrong, but when i play MotoGP 2 on LIVE, it disconnects me after about 15 minutes. i have tried different cables to the router, and resetting everything. anyone else having any issues with playing this game on LIVE?
    btw. i am on DSL with a Linksys router with WiFi, but the xbox is connected via cat5. i have 2 other computers on the same router. one with Cat5, the other with WiFi.
    unfortunately i don't have any other games that support LIVE so i can't test wheater it's the game or the LIVE service.
    any ideas?

2. I can't really help you because I don't have Moto GP2 but didn't your Live service come with a demo disk with other games on it? At least you could test them and see.

3. Have you tried updating the firmware on your router? If that doesn't help, try plugging the XBox directly into the modem. Good luck!

4. Yeah, sounds like a router problem many people had with Star Wars Galaxies.

5. Id also check the activity on the router, I was having a frequent disconnect problem before, then I noticed there was also constant activity on the router, and I found the upstairs computer was loaded with spyware that was constantly calling home and flooding my connection.