Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New

1. New

Hey what's up guys and girls. I'm new here and i came from srk and thought this forum was much better. Post some stuff in the future and hope to get to know some faces in here.

2. Nice to meet you, quite a few people from SRK come here I think. Nice to have a new poster here in anycase. Just mind the welcome pictures.

Speaking of pictures, you would be obliged to post one of your making since, well, this is the Art section of TNL. I'll wager your post will be moved shortly.
    o_O

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    Nice to meet you, quite a few people from SRK come here I think. Nice to have a new poster here in anycase. Just mind the welcome pictures.

Speaking of pictures, you would be obliged to post one of your making since, well, this is the Art section of TNL. I'll wager your post will be moved shortly.
    Oh my bad I guess I should post a pic here after all. Here is one.

4. Look very very good. I don't know much about Fighers, but I'll venture to guess that's Ken. How was that colored?
    o_O

5. Damn that's impressive, the fingers look a little off though, but it's otherwise flawless.

6. the fingers aren't off, you're just picky.

nice stuff.

7. I'm not being picky, they just look odd to me.

Still I love his style. Professional quality all the way.

8. They look odd because they are.

Nice job though, I agree. Post some original stuff, yeah?

9. everyone has their own style and I guess that's his style... it makes it look slick I think.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Saigon Radio
    Hey what's up guys and girls. I'm new here and i came from srk and thought this forum was much better. Post some stuff in the future and hope to get to know some faces in here.
    Your most welcome, and it's a pretty sick drawing. Reminds me of Gabe's Dante art, only much..much better.