Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4555575859

Thread: Transformers: Energeon

1. Starscream will be mine oh yes he even has a crown!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    Optional on the toy, not the toon.
    I think the way it's supposed to be is he is in fag lips mode when he is "normal" Prime, and the facemask comes up when he's in "Super Prime with 100 cannons" mode.

I happened to see one on the shelf today and grabbed it. Great prime, best one since RID (excluding the 20th anniversary one.) My only minor gripe is that Super Prime is really just the regular version with a jetpack. But, either way both robot modes are nice. Truck mode is great too, it's similar to the RID firetruck, except that instead of a ladder there are huge guns and missile launchers instead. There's also a gay jet mode, but I don't think I'll ever use that.

They had Megatron too and the US version looks much better than the homo-colored japanese one I've been seeing pictures of. Alas, no Starscream yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. I'm looking forward to Prime, 'scream, and Override, personally. I love Override's vehicle mode:

Other than the lack of the die-cast mini-version of Prime, it sounds like the US is getting the better run on toys/paint jobs this generation.