Thread: Rare's "Perfect Dark" for the PS2...?

1. Rare's "Perfect Dark" for the PS2...?

http://www.ningc.com/news-00750.shtml is reporting that Perfect Dark MAY be coming to Sony's console...I'm sorta speechless if this is true...

I quoted the article below
    -----------------
    Activision/Rare Deal Confirmed?
    C&VG have reported today that Rare have come to a deal with Activision.

Rumours regarding a buy-out have been circulating for a long time, and hopefully this news isn't as bad. The website has sited an unnamed source as saying that Rare and Activision have struck up a publishing deal but whether this is on Gamecube or other consoles as well, is un-mentioned. Activision and Rare have refused to comment.

The article goes on to state that the Next-Gen version of Perfect Dark will be announced for the PS2 at E3, however this is unconfirmed and no source is stated for this rumour. According to the article, Starfox, Kameo and Donkey Kong Racing will be Gamecube exclusive.

At this time, neither Activision or Rare will say anything about this deal or confirm multi-platform development. As stated in previous news, we'll just have to wait until E3 to find out.

Source: C&VG
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. Isn't Perfect Dark a Nintendo property?

3. Its possible , but not probable . Rare can make games for other systems if they want , like psygnosis did . But I doubt that they'd want to spoil their excellent relationship with nintendo.

Capcommie Guest
    Sony can have Perfect Dark. That game tarnished my memory of Goldeneye...

5. Nintendo won't let it happen. I'll give you my left nut if Perfect Dark appears on PS2 or Xbox.

6. Originally posted by Shinobi128
    Nintendo won't let it happen. I'll give you my left nut if Perfect Dark appears on PS2 or Xbox.
    Send it via certified mail umm...kay...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

7. Originally posted by Shinobi128
    Nintendo won't let it happen. I'll give you my left nut if Perfect Dark appears on PS2 or Xbox.
    We're holding you to that.

8. Well I don't really care much for Perfect Dark but if Rare was gonna switch platforms, the least they could do is move it to the Xbox rather than downgrading it to the PS2.

9. Originally posted by Shinobi128

I call the epydidemus!
    It's a mirror image!

Interseting all I gotta say is I could never beat the Final boss in Perfect Dark never could land a hit on em oh well.

Korian