Thread: This is PATHETIC... (Great Article)

1. This is PATHETIC... (Great Article)

I posted a similar news-piece awhile back with regards to life imitating art... Well this one tops the cake... read the article first then click the link for his mug-shot

He sure is cute...^_~

I Quoted the Article Below
    -------------------------
    Uncontrolled urges drove Yasuyoshi Kobayashi from animation to sex animal.
    Yasuyoshi Kobayashi's old classmates remember him best for his love of the cartoon series "Sailor Moon" and his impersonations of its main character.

Kobayashi's mimicry of the animated world has continued too far, though, following his arrest for kidnapping a woman he forced to act out scenes from his favorite cartoon video game -- a sick scenario of sadism and sodomy.

Kobayashi is accused of holding the woman captive from Sept. 11 to 23 last year in his home in Ebetsu, Hokkaido. While there, he forced her to parade around naked and crawl around his home while attached to a leash, all the while smiling for the video camera he focused on her. Her ordeal appears to have been the tip of the iceberg.

"We've received complaints about him from four different women. We know that he has captured at least 13 women, some of them mere girls," a police source tells Flash (5/7-14). "He'd take close-up photos of the places where he'd bashed women and almost always had videos of him having sex."

A raid on 21-year-old Kobayashi's home in the wake of his arrest unearthed some 30 erotic video games he is said to have used to derive his tortures.

"Erotic games can be divided into two main types -- those focusing on pure love, and the others centering around demonic acts," Noboru Owada, an expert on erotic video games, tells Flash. "A basic pattern in the demonic games involves the capture and confinement of women who are given sexual 'training' until they become totally compliant to the will of the master. With the market in a bit of a slump recently, companies are coming up with ever more grotesque story lines. One of the videos seized from Kobayashi's home featured a scene where 30 nude women are chained together by their collars in the same room. From a real diehard's point of view, this guy is nothing more than an idiot if he thinks he can turn the game into reality."

Kobayashi seems to have tried to create his own fantasy world.

"He'd pick up women through dating clubs, or use call girls. Once he got them into his home, he'd keep them as prisoners. If they tried to escape, he'd only let them go if they promised to introduce another woman to him," the police source tells Flash.

Kobayashi went even further, forcing four of the women to marry him by coercing them into placing their seals on a marriage certificate. Fortunately for the women, Kobayashi was just as willing to grant a divorce.

Flash notes that Kobayashi is the son of a wealthy accountant who lavished him with whatever he wanted as a child. "He's the type that brags about his parents' wealth," a former classmate from Tokyo tells Flash. "He was really awful."

Another one-time classmate adds, "He always expected things to go the way he wanted them to, or there'd be trouble. His Mom, in particular, really spoiled him."

It was perhaps the loss of his mother -- she committed suicide in 1999 after learning of his father's extramarital affairs -- that drastically altered Kobayashi's character.

"We couldn't believe it when he turned up for his mother's funeral with his hair dyed blonde and wearing clothes that looked like a kamikaze pilot's uniform," a neighbor of the Tokyo family home says.

Flash notes that soon after his mother's demise, Kobayashi dropped out of high school and headed off to Hokkaido by himself. He then started his pattern of marriage and divorce, as well as frequently changed homes throughout Sapporo. He also agreed to be adopted, taking on the name Kobayashi and dropping his birth surname of Kimura. His reasons for doing so remain unknown.

Flash notes that Kobayashi, with money to burn, lived alone in his world of games and comics, caring little how much others despised him."
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. disturbing...

damn those simulation games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Thats sad.......he probably played too much custers revenge.

5. Re: This is PATHETIC... (Great Article)

Uncontrolled urges drove Yasuyoshi Kobayashi from animation to sex animal.

...It was perhaps the loss of his mother -- she committed suicide in 1999 after learning of his father's extramarital affairs -- that drastically altered Kobayashi's character.
    No...it was this...

Yasuyoshi Kobayashi's old classmates remember him best for his love of the cartoon series "Sailor Moon" and his impersonations of its main character.
    See? Watching Sailor Moon is bad for your health

6. pervert.

anyone see the Tom Greene in Japan special, i know it sucked, but I found the part where he goes into the underground underwear shop to buy worn female panties of underage girls to be quite disturbing as well.

Japanese are freaky.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

7. that is sad
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"