Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: Crimson Skies (XBox)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Bah! Damn you, bahn! I'm at 471...and you're too far away now in the top 100.
    mwaha.

I've been playing 3v3 on Lost City exclusively as of late. They're so much fun--I hate big maps.

3. I just got XBL and this is what I've been playing. Right now I've only played enough games to run through all the 10 planes but damn are they ever fun. Makes me wish for a random select option. I'll probably be around sooner or later tonight.
    Subatomic Brainfreeze, Licensed Professional

4. Went on for a bit Saturday nite and didnt see any of you guys on --

Bahn , I think you deleted me out of your friend list so I'm going to send you another request next time im on since I know youre a CS junkie and I want to feel those ace skills of yours...

What do most of you play though as far as match wise? The only type I ever play is full on normal dogfight , anything up to 16 peeps, whatever , I'm game.. with 16 people it does get a bit crazy though - especially when you have everyone in one section of the map riding their airbrakes and spinning around like mad to get a clear shot at someone.Which makes me wading into em with the Seaplane and a triple missile spread all the more fun

Anywho - Ill probably be on this Friday nite after work,all nite - so all of you who want some , come get some

Bah, I stopped this and started working on my pile of shame.

I'll be back soon enough.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I stopped for the time being too, now that finals are 2 weeks away. I was ranked at 266 last I checked, though, way above everyone but bahn.

I think at my highest I was at around 500, because I die too much and play with lower ranked people, usually with the Dust Devil.

Never tried out this Bulldog strategy you and bahn have been using lately.
    My Backloggery

Me? I use the Dust Devil exclusively. Usually with lower ranked people, although not by decision--I host a game and just play with whoever joins. I never die more than once or twice, usually not at all, though, since I play exclusively Lost City and rush to the dual dust devil--I've got everything down pact so I get a kill and rush for health.

That's a good idea... I never thought much about trying to stay alive, I just go for winning the match. No wonder my rank never went up that high

If I ever get shot, I pretty much resign myself to death so I can get my secondary ammo back.

I don't know when I'll get on again, since I'm pretty hung up on PC KOTOR right now, but if I see you I'm going to kill you as much as humanly possible. Just so you know.
    My Backloggery

10. Jetman: I eventually delete anyone who I don't regularly play Team Dogfight or Wild Chicken with. I don't play Dogfight anymore - perhaps when I hit 80,000 points.

So far, my highest record in a 50 kill game is 32-0. People seem to think it's just about getting listed at the top as if they get more points. It doesn't, especially if you've got a sad record like 14-11.

Mzo: As I discussed with you before on AIM...it's kill/death ratio, not kills exclusively. You've got to strive to stay alive. You've got to get .500 or better (i.e. 12-6, 20-10). In fact, if you can score 20 kills or higher and keep your deaths within single digits, avoid dying by lower ranked players and/or killing players better than you - your points will substantially increase. Locate all the health and ammo spots on the respective maps and construct your flight attacks around their location. This way you're not limited to obtaining health/ammo pickups from destroyed enemy crafts. My basic strategy involves taking shots at several targets during one pass, collecting health or ammo if required, then coming back in for another strike. This is especially critical for me, since the Bulldog is the second lowest ranked player for ammo integrity.

HTH,
    Bahn