Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October Sketch attack 2003 (big pics)

1. Love the new design, SG. He looks charming. You should try different body-types, too, tho'. Like the big, strong type, skinny, round etc.

And incidently, I'm looking forward to perhaps seeing an evil version or a female version .

2. Heeeey..... Who toldn you about Evil Segatron and the two female versions! Was it Hero or Pitch, they have hung around Toonapalooza when I ballooned the ideas.

Just Kidding! The evil thing has been done to ddeath to be a surprise to anyone.

Actually the original concept of Segatron was your standard Gundam Size, and a metamorphic human. Kind of my id, Incredible hulk style.

then I started playing around with a more human size character like the taller androids in PSO which the second version of Segatron was based off of.

Then I created Segatron Model 3, which was the introduction of the pint sized character. If anyone has ever read the inrtoductions Chester Brown has written for Harvey Pekar's compilation books, he draws everyone in the scene as a human, but himself as a tiny cartoon rabbit. But not changing the dialogue at all to reflect this, or even acknowledging it until the end of the second introduction he wrote where harvey chewed him out for doing such a silly thing in the first.

I created a series of adventures where Segatron would live out my daily life, but the only concessions to his size were that he had to climb up a shelf to play a Game boy advance display at Electronic's Boutique, or that he needed both hands to purchase a second Dreamcast, (before they were all gone for good).

I am already thinking of a model 4, but he may simply be a transformation of Model 3.14, which is simply a more fleshed out model 3.

Model three, like all my Segatrons, is basically me, or whatever aspect of me seems most accurate at the time. the 3 series reflects my very prominent feelings of being a tiny fish, in a really big pond.
    Only you can stop sig pollution.