Thread: Gungrave (PS2) ** official thread **

1. Gungrave (PS2) ** official thread **

Well, new info on Gungrave has been released, and the game will be hitting Japan soon enough (and the US this Fall), so I figured the Official Thread business was in action. Here is the newest word on Gungrave:

"Gungrave™" (PlayStation 2): "Gungrave" casts gamers as "Grave," a
    dark hero who fights alone to annihilate a mysterious criminal organization that controls the city. With over-the-top action sequences ripped straight from intense Japanese animated films, "Gungrave" delivers some of the fastest, most stylish action to ever grace a console. Employing twin handguns and a huge coffin as weapons, players fight their way through six intense varied stages, destroying everything in their way. Available this fall."

Sounds like an all-out action game to me - good news
    I can't wait for this game !!

- Kabuki

2. Question: This game is being made by Red, but is Smilebit helping out / co-developing it with Red ?? I think I remember reading that somewhere...

- Kabuki

3. Weird I thought his full name was, "Beyond the Grave." Anyways, yes it being develop by both Red and Smilebit...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

4. Obviously, I'm looking forward to it.

I wonder how they're splitting the teams, as aren't Red and Smilebit also developing the Trigun game as well right now?

5. Originally posted by MechDeus

I wonder how they're splitting the teams, as aren't Red and Smilebit also developing the Trigun game as well right now?
    @.@

cannot..wait..for..trigun...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Weird I thought his full name was, "Beyond the Grave." Anyways, yes it being develop by both Red and Smilebit...
    Why do you say that; because of the Gungrave site?
    I think it read Beyond the Grave just for cleverness sake.

Anyway, yea, looks like a damn fine game.

Trigun is shaping up quite well too, judging from the teaser footage from the RED / Smilebit merger conference a while back. Nice music to boot.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png