Thread: Legendary Bastard Tajomaru Jun - big comic

1. Legendary Bastard Tajomaru Jun - big comic

This is the Legendary Bastard Tajomaru Jun. Did this for a class called "Comics and Diversity". We had to do an essay with it and answer how our comic shows "the diversity of human life." I don't give a shit, so my comic is about ninjas and girls. If there's anything you don't get, I can post my essay. A great read.

That was really spiffy and mysterious. ^_^
    I took all your French Toast.

3. I thought it was cool.

Yeah.

put up the essay.

4. essay us
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I agree, having the essay up would be a kick. I enjoyed the actual comic, though. Nicely done.

6. Very tasty. Gotta love the shooter and Berserk references.

Can't get enough of that artwork, either. The close-ups look particularly good.

7. I presented my comic to the class and it was well received. They all oo'd at Tajomaru cutting off that guys head, etc. I got a good grade too.

There were a few other standouts. One comic on Jesus I thought was awesome. One guy had a comic that had a lot of great ideas and I could tell his heart was in it, but I still had to bite my lip the whole time to not laugh...come on, it's called "Noir Fantastique: Blue Moon in B Minor" and he described it as "a sci-fi satire on the drug and sex culture".

Some other little dude who fancies himself a pro cartoonist wouldn't even look up at most of the presentations for they were below him, he just worked in his little notebook. He gave mine a passing glance, but when his turn was up all he had to show, after explaining for ten minutes how unbelievably great his story was, was 4 sketchy pages of nothing. Christ, college students.

Anyways, here's my essay. For some reason I didn't save the rest of it, but what's there should suffice.

8. slick slick slick....love the style and feel.