Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Work-in-Progress I've started

1. I love the hair!!And she got freckles!!

I love the detail you put on the pic!!
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

2. 1. Okay, here's after everything's been generally shaded.

2. Here's with some color balancing, lighting, extra shadows, etc. Finishing touches. I had this piece sitting around for too long though, and I just sort-of got bored with it...I was just rushing at the end to get done with it.

3. Hmm...bored...now she's a dark elf! Color-swapping is fun!

Good stuff.

Would you be offended if I gave it the MSPaint treatment?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    Good stuff.

Would you be offended if I gave it the MSPaint treatment?
    Thanks. Go for it.

5. Looks great. The clouds in the background look really cool, and the coloring is excellent.

referring to the second one~

6. Luv how it ends up, man. And the color swapping is neat! What'd you use? I don't think a simple hue/saturation change could make such nice glows. Hmmm... curves?

7. That's really well done. The sketches we're my favorite until i saw the 2nd shading you did. Awesome dude.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mrdandy
    Luv how it ends up, man. And the color swapping is neat! What'd you use? I don't think a simple hue/saturation change could make such nice glows. Hmmm... curves?
    Yeah, it was just Hue/Saturation modifications to individual "parts." Plus a little other messing around...only about 10 minutes screwing with it. I don't use Curves too much since the result always feels a little out of my control.