Thread: Super insane monster Ebay game sale! Updated 10/25/03

1. Super insane monster Ebay game sale! Updated 10/25/03

Hey everyone,

Right now I'm in the process of Ebaying all my extra game stuff. So far I've got about 50 items up, and I'll be adding more every day. There's stuff for just about any system you could think of, including a lot of PCE, Famicom, SFC, and import Playstation. Lots of cool weird obscure games to be had, and the bidding starts at $1.00 for most auctions so there's plenty of chances for awesome deals.

Here's the link - knock yourself out

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&rows=250

2. Just updated my auctions with a whole pile of stuff in the last two days. Tons of Mega Drive, Genesis, SMS, and PC Engine games just went up, and I'll be adding even more PCE & TG16 games tomorrow. As before, bidding for everything starts at a dollar each.

Toda's auctions include a super-rare PC Engine Hucard converter and boxed PCE GT TV Tuner.

Does the Saturn version of In The Hunt have the nasty, nasty slowdown that the PSX version has?

4. Actually, the Saturn rev has even more slowdown. If you've got the PSX version, there's no reason to switch.

Thanks for the info.

Did you get your money order and whatnot yet?

6. OK - a bunch of stuff just went up in the last few days. Mostly Saturn and PSX games, and again mostly shooters with lots of imports.

Some highlights this time around include such Playstation rarities as:

Sealed Zanac X Zanac
    Air Grave
    Complete & near mint X-Com: UFO Defense

Also, Ebay yanked my PC Engine converter auction, so it's up for sale separately if anyone wants it.

7. X-Com is a very rare game.

8. And a damn good one too!

9. I bid $20.00 on it.