Thread: Metal Gear Werewolf

1. Metal Gear Werewolf

This piece was something Werewolf asked me to do, and after sending some information on how he wanted it to look...here it is. Obviously, the foxheads aren't there on the full piece.

edit: Right, the watermark...at the time, I couldn't remember the term

2. Oh, way cool, man. I love the atmosphere you set up there. But what are they up against? They seem to be in a defensive pose. Foxheads? What're those? I can't seem to recall...

Quote Originally Posted by mrdandy
    Oh, way cool, man. I love the atmosphere you set up there. But what are they up against? They seem to be in a defensive pose. Foxheads? What're those? I can't seem to recall...
    There's a watermark type thing in each corner of a foxhead. Anyways, fucking amazing work man.

4. Absolutely awesome. And not just because it's werewolves. As usual, your coloring rocks!
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

5. Yeah this piece turned out truly amazing, I couldn't be happier with the art FuryFox did for me

The pose is supposed to be just before they battle each other, being the rivals they are

The one on the left is Solid Snake... or in this case Solid Wolf , the one on the right is GrayFox... and well he's a Fox so there was no need to change that name

Thanks again FuryFox

6. WoW

it may not seem like much, but I just said that out loud in a library. Man, people really don't seem to want me here now...
    Only you can stop sig pollution.