Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Put my account back to normal please.

1. It's vulgar nonetheless. I don't particularily like reading about people literally pissing on other people, which is why I linked to that article in FIGHT CLUB, and made no mention of it anywhere else.

2. good night ppl, it's late.

3. If that's vulgar then so is two wolves having sex (that's vulgar even this wasn't.) But I saw no one take issue with that.

4. I didn't see his signature. And I'm sure he got asked to change it, and did.

I'll make you a deal, Shine: You totally drop this apparent grudge you have against Lhadatt, and LEAVE FIGHT CLUB ISSUES IN FIGHT CLUB (this means no offensive avatars/sigs/custom text/posts/images/whatever outside that forum), and I'll take that global ignore off.

5. You see, I really like this avatar. Shit, I love it. Lem me keep it for the night and I'll change it first thing when I get home (8ish?)

I'll change the sig though.

6. Not a minute past 8am. 8:05 and it gets removed by me.

7. Deal. I'm kaking Sig edits now

8. I don't see the problem here.

Shine clearly violated Fight Club Rule #1, as Lhadatt properly pointed out in FC. By refusing to change his avatar and sig, he is continuing to do so.

Would it have been more appropriate to ban Shine, rather than place him on global ignore? I think so. Because the general forum community cannot read Shine's posts, it looks like Lhadatt is abusing his mod powers when in fact Shine is the one in violation.

Shine, please change your avatar and sig. You know that this kind of stuff needs to stay in FC.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. Sleeve. I mean you no offese but you're chiming in a little late. It's settled, lock thread and move on.

10. Sorry, looks like I missed the action.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood