Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: this is a huge list *updated 12/2

1. E-mail sent.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

2. I suppose that I should have mentioned that the best way to communicate with me is email. Here's the address: dirtydrock@comcast.net That will be the quickest and easiest way keep things moving along. I'll be contacting you guys here in a couple minutes.

Pa

3. Sonic

Hi Pa,
    famitsu1 here(Cyvern)theres actually a UK Neo-Geo.com board member who has the complete Astra Superstars STV kit over there for sale at the mo.Just look under "everything else for sale(non Neo)"thread,i think its 2 or 3 days old.The seller I think is called NeoDragon,the kit even consists of the original Sega STV kick harness together with all the graphics/art and costs $95 after shipping.
    I'll email you the link now.
    Ta famitsu1

4. Yeah, NeoD has Astra Super Stars for sale..

Recommended seller

Quote Originally Posted by famitsu1
    Hi Pa,
    famitsu1 here(Cyvern)theres actually a UK Neo-Geo.com board member who has the complete Astra Superstars STV kit over there for sale at the mo.Just look under "everything else for sale(non Neo)"thread,i think its 2 or 3 days old.The seller I think is called NeoDragon,the kit even consists of the original Sega STV kick harness together with all the graphics/art and costs $95 after shipping.
    I'll email you the link now.
    Ta famitsu1
    Parodius series Scoreboards - Oh teh insanity

5. Okay.... you guys RULE! Thank you so much! I just love that game and now perhaps I'll own it for reals. I owe you both

Pa

I have a Last Blade MVS cart. I believe it to be an original product, but I have no real way of knowing.

PM me if you're interested.

7. I replied to your PM with email. LMK if it does not work. Thanks!

8. E-mail sent with Tako no Marine as the subject. Poor little thing could use a good home.

James

9. I replyed to your PM with an email as well. Let me know. Thanks. :-)

10. Bizzle!

Updated 11/15 and I'm now destitute because of my dog eating my e-brake handle. Trade only ladies and gentlemen.

Pa