Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Put my account back to normal please.

1. Put my account back to normal please.

I understand that mods tend to stick together at moments like this (even in the face of overwhelming evidence that one has gotten out of hand, such is the case with Lhadatt) but at the very least you could put my account back to normal. Or is this just the first step in setting up a whole new geshtappo styled TNL of mod abuses? Just wondering.

2. No, you get to stew for a while.

3. So I guess the other mods are gonna let Adolf have his way? That's cute. So what did I do to get this from you? Other than insult your petty god and question your fitness to mod?

4. ...what's going on here?

5. Lhadatts gone batty. He's drunk with power!

6. Lhadatt, an explanation in private is greatly appreciated.

...Shine I can't even read what the hell you're trying to say because your account has been seriously fubar'ed

7. I'd also like to note that the bulk of my criticisms occured in FC (the proper forum to vent thme in.)

Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Lhadatt, an explanation in private is greatly appreciated.

...Shine I can't even read what the hell you're trying to say because your account has been seriously fubar'ed
    Thank Lhadatt for that one.

8. ...in a way....it's kinda funny. O_O

*ahem*

might I suggest, email?

(and Lhadatt...what's the point in scripting it so that only MODERATORS can view it...when there's nothing for us to view at all).

9. Shine's been billigerant all day. I'm merely giving him a cool off period. If you want to know why, you may IM me.

Oh, and the error on the View Post thing was on beta 4's part. I fixed it.

10. That's a load of crap. I've done nothing that would be out of the ordinary by TNL standards. Again most of my venting towards you was conducted in FC, you're just modding harder on me because you think you have a point to prove.

You're a zealot!