Thread: Infinite Ryvius

1. Infinite Ryvius

Anyone see Infinite Ryvius on fansubs and care to give some feedback? The US release comes out today and looks rather interesting. Storyline is about 400+ kids that are trapped on a space colony ship thing.

Impressions?

2. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki
    Anyone see Infinite Ryvius on fansubs and care to give some feedback? The US release comes out today and looks rather interesting. Storyline is about 400+ kids that are trapped on a space colony ship thing.

Impressions?
    Saw the first ep fansubbed long ago. It's a serious story that is sort of like 'Lord of the Flies' in space... umm, kinda. It was good, but too serious for my tastes so I didn't follow it. It gets nothing but praise from people who like that sort of thing though.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    ...sort of like 'Lord of the Flies' in space...
    Exactly what I thought from the preview, and the reason I am interested in it. Serious is good for me - I think I'll test out the series Thanks Ammadeau!

Any more impressions?

4. Saw this in Best Buy the other day and was wondering about it myself...looks interesting.

Here's a review, kabuki. http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/d...views/1789.php

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Saw this in Best Buy the other day and was wondering about it myself...looks interesting.

Here's a review, kabuki. http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/d...views/1789.php
    Read the review the other day. Thanks though

6. Buy it. Buy it watch it love it.

I burned through all of DVD 1 last night and am completely enthralled with everything that is going on. The show takes on a disaster/reaction theme at the beginning and manages to introduce a whole crew of characters. I can segment out at least six main groups of characters that will undoubtably lead to some nice conflicts in the future. I have huge hopes for this series, but if it can continue to keep pace with this first disc, my expectations will be more than met.

Second disc comes out later this month, so get started on the first!

7. Click the image to read my impressions on this fantastic show ^_^

8. oh this series kicks ass for sure, the characters are top knotch, wonderful story, cool enviroments, and the dub aint half bad either.. I dont know about you but I got the box set and the stuffed ferret rocks...