Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2030323334

Thread: The Matrix Revolutions (unmarked SPOILERS after post #160)

1. I'm all about a trilogy boxset by summer 2004.

2. People do listen to critics. I don't see any way that this movie will make $200 million domestically. Maybe $150 million, unless they rerelease it with a new ending, which probably won't happen. I liked the movie, but in financial terms, it is a bomb.

SC

3. I like how a film that does over 100 million is considered a financial bomb. Wasn't 2 and 3 budgeted at 300 million total?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    I like how a film that does over 100 million is considered a financial bomb. Wasn't 2 and 3 budgeted at 300 million total?
    It is kind of confusing, but when it's expected to make $300 million, then $100 million sucks. Reloaded was expected to make $300 million and it did $250 million. But they hardly lost any money and they would be considered worldwide successes. I think Reloaded did over $720 million worldwide and I'd think Revolutions would do around $500 million.

SC

5. That budget doesn't include marketing.

It's still a money maker, that's for sure.

Apparently DVD is out Jan. 6th.

6. Sorry to bump this thread back, but I was interested in something. Anyone know what this symbol is about? It's from the beginning of the film, after it zooms out of the city. It almost looks like the cDc logo. Maybe I missed it in the earlier films?

7. No fucking clue of what that is.