Page 1 of 34 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Revolutions (unmarked SPOILERS after post #160)

1. The Matrix Revolutions

The first three reviews are in at AICN, the first two don't say much, but the third reveals a good bit that follows along with what that site MVS linked to predicted. The last review doesn't give away much if you've allready read that it.
    http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=16340

I can't wait!
    pwned by Ivan

2. I saw some behind the scenes footage for it, and it showed some more footage of HyperBrawl, as Neo and Smith flying in the air DBZ style. It looked quite awesome.

It also showed more of the battle for Zion with human mechs against legion of Sentinels.

See it here: http://creek.i7.com.au/wvx/news/0310...matrix_low.wvx

3. How does Smith learn to fly?
    pwned by Ivan

4. I'm on media lockdown. I'm gonna wait for the movie before reading/seeing anything about it. I gotta keep an eye out for IMAX ticket preorders.

5. Oh, and fun speculation time. I wonder what this means-

"I felt for Zion, they actually feel like real people this time around (especially ironic given what is revealed 3/4ths the way through"

They're all robots?
    pwned by Ivan

6. Speculation:
    If one of the two main predicitions floating around my house is true: Yes and no. It's not that they're robots, it's that none of them (by that I mean everyone they've shown so far) aside from Neo are real.

7. Huh? That's not some Matrix in a Matrix thing is it? Because the reviews have allready debunked that theory.

btw, how do you use spoiler tags? I couldn't find them in the faq.
    pwned by Ivan

8. Quote Originally Posted by Green
    Huh? That's not some Matrix in a Matrix thing is it? Because the reviews have allready debunked that theory.

btw, how do you use spoiler tags? I couldn't find them in the faq.
    [_spoiler]put text here[_/spoiler]

(remove underscores)
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. Thanks.
    pwned by Ivan

10. Quote Originally Posted by Green
    How does Smith learn to fly?
    Probably he got the skill when he tried to take over Neo in Reloaded. I think it will be explained in Revolutions.