Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need a TNL Hall of Fame.

1. We need a TNL Hall of Fame.

Somebody mentioned it in Fight Club. I think its a good idea.

TNL Hall of Fame.

Make it happen.

Thanks.

2. Hall of fame for what, exactly?

Great threads.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ewsubscription

Using the above is vastly superior to any "Hall of fame" cause people won't moan and complain about how thread X got in and why thread Y didn't.

5. A great thread is a great thread. Nobody's gonna complain about anything unless they got an inordinate amount of sand in their vagina.

Hall of Fame thread please.

6. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Nobody's gonna complain about anything unless they got an inordinate amount of sand in their vagina.

TNL is TNL. I stand by my opinion of the subject.

7. cka: ppl moan and complain all the time. I would easily mistake the forums for anything else. we don't need a "hall of fame" thread, if you want to savor the moments of great threads.

like a particular thread, then use this: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/p...ad.php?t=24349 (voila, now it's printable)

then you can look at the thread, all you want, whenever you want and on YOUR personal computer.

seriously though. feel free to rationalize all you want, it's not going to happen. cka has already expressed the steps it requires and it's very unlikely lhadatt is going to lift a finger too (especially with the current beta's random quirkiness)

everyone go back to what they were doing, nothing to see here. ^_^

What if we had to vote the threads into the Hall of Fame through a poll? There wouldn't be any room for argument after everyone's voted, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    rationalize all you want, it's not going to happen. cka isn't going to develop it and I am not going to step back into the engineer seat again either.
    Oh balls.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. as usual mzo, the voting process generally consists at most..50 ppl. the community is much larger.

the answer is no. and unless cka and lhadatt decide to act on it, the decision will remain that way. stop trying to push the issue man.

10. I say we hold a sit in and chant "Hell no we wont go!" in every thread til they make it happen. That and listen to hippy music about how the govornment likes to keep a man down.