Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need a TNL Hall of Fame.

1. It would be cool if people would "tag" their in-depth topics though. I recall Lucas Barton saying how he was going through Neozeedeater's old topics to see what was covered. If everyone that performed a survey of a particular company or genre or whatever would include a very uncommon term to mark their posts, then you'd be able to find most of those sort of topics by searching for that term, and a special forum wouldn't be necessary.

2. BTW, nice sig DiffX. Glad to see that favortism here at TNL is dead.

3. That signature is hilarious, though. Nothing particularily vulgar about it.

And what's this I posted earlier about people complaining? See, that's precisely why I won't go for any "hall of fame" forum. Thanks for proving my point, Shiney ol' boy!

4. i should be the first inductee into the TNL Hall of Fame. i'm the only person to have the last word in ALL of Fight Club. Fight Club champion!!! w00t!!1

Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    Glad to see that favortism here at TNL is dead.
    Its all about the context, you fucking ass vampire.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Nothing particularily vulgar about it.
    Let's see, "limp dick," nope nothing particularly vulgar about that...
    And what's this I posted earlier about people complaining? See, that's precisely why I won't go for any "hall of fame" forum. Thanks for proving my point, Shiney ol' boy!
    Oh please, don't even try to use me as a pawn in your sick twisted little mind games. You never had any intention of giving it to us and using me as an example of why with faulty logic like that only goes to show your desperation as you grasp at staws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    Its all about the context, you fucking ass vampire.
    "limp dick" is vulgar in any context, you fornicating colon worm.

No its not. Its a fact of life.

My dick is limp for most of the day. Nothing vulgar about that.

Walking around with a raging hard on is vulgar, you anal crusader.

8. "limp dick" is a lot less vulgar than the golden shower beastiality story you had in your sig.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    "limp dick" is a lot less vulgar than the golden shower beastiality story you had in your sig.[/grasp](damn you straws)
    Hardly, my sig was far less anatomic. And I'm not the only one to take note of his sig as being no better than the one that was censored.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    No its not. Its a fact of life.

My dick is limp for most of the day. Nothing vulgar about that.

Walking around with a raging hard on is vulgar, you anal crusader.
    That whole statement was vulgar, you lower intestine invading sea scavanging outlaw.

10. Well, now that it seems the thread has been totally derailed so Shine can troll, lock