Thread: Mezz's gigantic, huge game sale (*UPDATED 10-24-03*)

1. Uh-oh Mezz's gigantic, huge game sale (*UPDATED 10-24-03*)

Alright, there is a lot of stuff here so feel free to take a look. I'm cleaning out roughly half of my collection here. If something is priced too high, let me know. Im just going on what I know each title sells for now. All games are in new/mint condition unless otherwise mentioned. All are in bundles, and arent offered any other way. (this is just my first batch of stuff, expect lots lots more from 32x and master system to ps2, for right now) Dont want to get too overwhelmed. Feel Free to PM me if you have any questions.

1. Dead or Alive 3 (non platinum) and Gun Valkyrie XB - $30.00

2.Zone of the Enders, Grand Theft Auto 3 (non GH), Mobile Light Force 2 and Shadow Hearts PS2 - $40.00

SOLD3.Suikoden Trilogy - Suikoden 1 (bought as a preown at EB, has a "P" magic marker on manual and cd, cd is slightly used), Suikoden 2 (never been played) PSone, Suikoden 3 PS2 - $95.00 SOLD

SOLD4.Atlus PSone Collection - Hoshigami, Persona 2, Thousand Arms PSone - $50.00SOLD

5. Star Wars Xbox Collection - Star Wars KOTOR, Jedi Knight 2 XB - $70.00

6. Xbox Collection - Kakuto Chojin (in slightly rough shape, but still good- grabbed it when it was pulled off shelves), NBA Inside Drive 2003, Brute Force, Splinter Cell - $60.00

Added 10-24-03

7. SNK Dreamcast Collection - Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 2, King of the Fighters-Dream Match 99, King of the Figthers Evolution DC - $50.00

8. Tactics Ogre Collection - Tactics Ogre PSX (never played), Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis GBA - 80.00

shipping should be 4.50 priority mail paid by buyer. if you wanted to get insurance, shipping price will increase to cover that.

Thats it for now, keep an eye out for lots more coming soon.

2. i may be all over the 32x stuff when you post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezz

3.Suikoden Trilogy - Suikoden 1 (bought as a preown at EB, has a "P" magic marker on manual and cd, cd is slightly used), Suikoden 2 (never been played) PSone, Suikoden 3 PS2 - $95.00
    That's a fucking awesome deal--wish I had some money.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    That's a fucking awesome deal--wish I had some money.
    He could get 95 for Suikoden 2, easily.

Hell, I'm tempted to buy it just to make a profit reselling it.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Ditto, but I've no money to spend.

6. ...

Not too many people here interested in Hoshigami (I tried selling one too), but throw that on ebay, it's actually becoming a sought after game -- you could get 30 bucks for it alone.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

7. I'd be interrested in that Tactics Ogre for ps one, but I already own the GBA version. I'll also send you a PM, but there's no way you could break the bundle, correct?

EDIT: I didn't read earlier you're not interrested in breaking up the bundles... as much as I want Tactics Ogre, I don't want another copy of the GBA game.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)