Page 1 of 34 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: La Pucelle: Tactics to US

1. Saturn La Pucelle: Tactics to US

Mastiff games (the guys behind Easter Bunny's Big Day for PS1) somehow got the rights to N1's La Pucelle.
    Insane.. yet cool.

http://mastiff-games.com/lapucelle/lapucelle.html
    shane_

2. That's pretty freaking hot. Now I don't have to import!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. That's a, uh, er... an... impressive resume they've got there, yes, um...

Hmm. I hope this isn't another Mobile Light Force fiasco.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thray-walsh
    Mastiff games (the guys behind Easter Bunny's Big Day for PS1) somehow got the rights to N1's La Pucelle.
    Insane.. yet cool.

http://mastiff-games.com/lapucelle/lapucelle.html
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm ready for another 140 hrs!

Undoubtedly this will continue Mastiff's tradition of publishing fine PS software established by Dirt Jockey and Easter Bunny's Big Day.

Let's hope it passes Sony's approval process.

5. Looks like I'll add this to my Tactics RPG buy list along with Final Fantasy Tactics(GBA), Ogre Battle Knights of Lodis and Disgaea.

6. This... CANNOT... be true, can it?

I mean, it if it, Lord God almight, thank you to whoever this freakin' company is. But come company called Mastif bringing THIS game out in the United States?

This sounds like a really early April Fool's joke or something.

Edit: Okay, I just went to their site, and this HAS to be a joke. Easter Bunny's Big Day, Dirt Jocky, and now La Pucelle?!? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Edit: Okay, I just went to their site, and this HAS to be a joke. Easter Bunny's Big Day, Dirt Jocky, and now La Pucelle?!? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
    Actually, without knowing anything about La Pucelle, it sounds just as dumb as they others and fits right in.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    It looks like Mastiff just started up several months ago.

9. While the gamer in me is happy at this prospect of getting this La Pucelle game, the skeptic in me is weary of how the localization that Mastiff games will do...

10. Hmm...

Sounds awesome, I need to learn more.