Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not accepting new posts.

Xbox Not accepting new posts.

So, whenever I post in a thread it takes me to a page that says "Sorry, this forum is not accepting new posts."

Even though my post went through.

It annoys me.

2. Any forums in particular that give you the problem?

3. I ran into this a few times over the last few days in the gaming forum. Also the last few days, I have been getting the classic IE "the page cannot be found" error, after I post about 50% of the time.

4. Hmm. The "page cannot be displayed" error was due to a timeout; that happens to me sometimes too. But, I have yet to get a "Forum isn't accepting new posts" message.

Its happening with every single post I make now.

edit: Including this one.

6. Could be conflicting usergroup options... Sec, I'll go check it.

I saw nothing inherantly wrong in usergroup settings (after rigorous testing by regular cka), but I did add you to registered as a secondary group to fight club. Let me know if the problem persists.

7. I'm getting the "page cannot be displayed" when I use the quick reply box. The page is still taking my post though.

8. That's from a timeout. I don't know exactly what's causing that, but I'm positive it's a server-side issue cause I get it too. I think it might be due to the server having "too much to handle" at once. It's especially bad for me on the search.

9. I'm timing out well over 75% of the time after posting now, over the last day or so.

10. It should be better now; I modified the server so it starts more minimum and maximum webserver processes.