Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DMC2 on PSM?! (fake or real?)

1. is there any new smackdown 4 pics in that issue???
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

2. Well, I wonder if article mentiones what changes are made to it? Like if the camera issues still present. Cant wait to read this article in the mag. Unless someone who has it, wants to post it here?

3. I just want to know "Metal Gear Lara" and the 50 lessons the PS2 has taught me.

Z-roe
    A is for action

and the 50 lessons the PS2 has taught me.
    No you don't, it's rather lame and unfunny.

Edit:
    is there any new smackdown 4 pics in that issue???
    Nope. The information they give is completley stupid too. Very very vague.

5. Originally posted by piku

No you don't, it's rather lame and unfunny.
    I imagined as much. It would be funny to see the stupidity of the people that wrote it though. Kinda like why I read Daily Radar when it was stil with us.

Same thing with "Metal Gear Lara".

Z-roe
    A is for action

Metal Gear Lara just refers to the next Tomb Radier game, which had MGS gameplay.

7. ...

Originally posted by Despair
    Well, I wonder if article mentiones what changes are made to it? Like if the camera issues still present. Cant wait to read this article in the mag. Unless someone who has it, wants to post it here?
    Well, I read the article more in-depth yesterday. The producer of the game (I can't remember his name) mentioned that they will improve the camera for the sequel to make the game the ultimate "action" game.

There is a whole new team working on the sequel because the DMC team is busy with another project (it didn't say which).

He also said that Dante will get new moves (of course) and possibly weapons that can target more than 2 enemies at a time...It did mention that his trusty Ebony & Ivory will return...He has a new costume...oh and the article said that his Devil Trigger form will be much more "bad-ass" than before and that the game will be developed more around this form--I'm not sure what that means, unless maybe (like in DMD mode of DMC) some enemies will only be killable while in DT mode...

The world he can explore will be much bigger with brighter graphics and the game will be longer and more challenging than the first.

The female is not Trish, but a new one that will have her own story much like the two characters in RE2...

The game will be unveiled at this year's E3.

The article mentions that it will be ready for the fall, but did not say whether that means in Japan or U.S. or both...All in all a decent article, except they seem to get off on saying the word "ass" like a dozen times in the article...everything is "bad-ass" this and "bad-ass" that...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

8. Damn!!! Thanx alot Ssbomberman for the info. You just made me very happy

I think that original team is working on the Project Devil game. 2 DMC related games in works. Now thats awesome Thanks Capcom !!!