Page 1 of 24 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 3 Thread

1. 24 Season 3 Thread

Too slow, Despair, you

Less than a week now.

I was thinking of skipping it and watching the entire season at the end, but there's no hope in hell of me holding out.

2. Here's an interesting bit of news:

Following the success of numerous made-for-video movies, Joel Surnow, creator of the Fox TV series 24, is planning to produce a version of the show that will only be available on DVD. "There's a whole new business to be made out of direct-to-video TV programming," Surnow told a Los Angeles conference Wednesday. As reported by Video Store Magazine, Surnow disclosed that the 24 DVD, which would be distributed by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, will use a different cast than the TV show but employ the same concept. He said that it is likely to be even more appealing than the TV series because viewers sometimes object to having to wait a week to see a new episode. He also indicated that previous DVD sales of the 24 TV series "helped justify the kind of money we have to spend to make the show."

3. Yeah, seen that.

No Keifer = no 24 for me.

4. Matt, You got the tread before I made it !!!

Yeah, Just 4 more days till its on. Just like last time, they going to show the first episode without any commercials, that mean a huge damn Ford add in beginning.

Interesting how the show will work this time, dealing with virus attack situation, but I am sure Jack is still a badass. And wonder if Kim still an airhead like she always been

And 24 without Jack is NO show for me.

5. I would bet on the Kim thing.

During that preview, all I can think is "Dude, you poor dumb bastard, getting involved with Kim Bauer...kiss your arm, leg, balls, freedom or life goodbye now".

Most tainted poon ever.

6. But she is fun to watch when she is running, and she does it alot

7. I succeeded in not watching Season 2 untill the DVD came out... I'm not sure if I can wait that long this year though.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. She sure is, you just have to run the other way if you are in her world.

I mean, look at the facts:

Kim's friend, Season 1: Beaten, run over, almost shot, killed in hospital by assassin.

Kim's sort of BF: Season 1: Shot, arrested, does time.

Miguel, Season 2: Get's in a fight due to her, arrested, injured while escaping, loses his left leg.

9. Kim is an evil evil whore who suffers from Stockholm syndrome so badly it should be in a psych. textbook.

"hi everyone, here's my boyfriend...his name is Stockholm....I mean RICK. Yeah, rick. teehee"

Also, I will not watch anything 24 related that does not have Kiefer. that is just sacreligous.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I am so watching...

If I can wait for naruto episodes each week, I can wait for 24.