Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Iceman' fights shark with hands...and wins

1. 'Iceman' fights shark with hands...and wins

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003491696,00.html

TOUGH fishing captain dubbed 'the Iceman' killed a 50st sleeper shark with his bare hands.

Sigurdur Petursson leapt into action as the beast attracted by whale blood darted towards trawlerman wading in icy waters off Kuummiit, Greenland.

Peturrson, 55 and a muscle-packed 12st, grabbed the 14ft shark's tail, pulled it to shore and killed it with a knife.

He said: 'You don?t have to be so powerful to pull the tail of a shark in shallow water.'

?In deep water they do have power, but I was surprised at the ease I could pull it backwards. It was not a matter of strength, it was a matter of courage. My next challenge is to kill a polar bear!?

Peturrson, seen above, is dubbed Iceman because he fishes in all weathers.

His pal Reynir Traustason added: 'He isn?t scared of anything.'

Shallow water or no, that guy must have balls of steel.

2. Any pic of the shark?

3. Hmmm...not that I know of, but I could scare up a picture of a mud shark if need be.

And, this dude beats that guy that cut his arm off in the woods.

4. Man, and now he wants to kick polar bear ass

5. No shit, I'm thinking when he walks near animals, they stop moving and play dead or something.

See, if he was in that situation like Kim in Season 2, he would have killed that mountain lion with 3 fingers and a ballpoint pen.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    See, if he was in that situation like Kim in Season 2, he would have killed that mountain lion with 3 fingers and a ballpoint pen.
    But would he bounce while doing it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    awesome

8. I'd put money on the polar bear. I wonder if he'd ever try to take down a hippo. That'd be pretty fucked up to see. I'd put money on the hippo too.

9. This dude is fucking awesome! A great role model for the kids.

This is the hardest man alive. I want to be him.