Hey everyone,

I have one brand new modded PS2 system for sale. It's a 39001 model system, and has never used except to test out the mod.

The mod has a Magic 3.1 chip, which will play all import PS1 and PS2 games with absolutely zero swapping required. The chip also has a kill switch installed, which will let you turn off the chip in case you want to boot a mod-protected PS1 game. It's a really good chip - I use one myself and couldn't be happier with it.

I'm asking $230 plus shipping for the system. Postage within the US will be $20 for priority mail with full insurance. I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world, but shipping will of course be higher - feel free to ask for a shipping quote.

I can take payment by cheque, money order, or US$ cash (well concealed, of course). I can also take Paypal, but I'll have to ask an extra $8 to cover their service charges. If you're interested, send me a PM here, or e-mail me at the_matthew@yahoo.ca.

And on to the pictures! Here's the complete system (not showing the manual - it's still inside the box in this shot):

Here's a closer shot of the deck, showing the mod kill switch: