Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help TNL win a Webby Award!

1. Help TNL win a Webby Award!

Show your support for TNL, (insert personal reasons here)...

Both as an active forum community and operating for the past five years, we'd like the chance to have something to show for it - and what better way than a Webby Award.

Like the forums? Enjoy the community? Vote for us.

Like the site? Vote for us.

Love Nick...even better - vote for us.

Whatever the reasons - help us get a bigger spot on the map by going to the <A href="http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/index.html" target"top">The Webby Awards People's Voice</a> and write "the-nextlevel.com" as your entry under the Games label (please don't put the forum...show some support for the site that makes this board possible and connects all of you and put the standard URL, or you'll split the vote.

If things work out well, perhaps we can have a party at E3 (those that we know who are attending, and a virtual one for those that choose to stay behind). In any case, we thank everyone in advance for their support!

2. As long as you don't stuff any flyers into my mailbox, or call my house late at night trying to win over my opinion, you got my vote!

3. Well, What the heck, I will vote too

4. Ill vote too.

5. I voted for ign.com... just kidding, I voted TNL of course

6. Remember Bahn, if you win, your acceptance speach has to be a five word MAXIMUM.

Do you have one written out already?

7. what the hell i'll vote
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

8. Originally posted by Regus
    Remember Bahn, if you win, your acceptance speach has to be a five word MAXIMUM.

Do you have one written out already?
    Ya.

"Thank you TNL Forum Community!"

9. yuck i had to register
    but I did it damnit

I put WTFer on every line
    if they ever one find me they'll have to search WTFer city at WTFer state >
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

10. ok I just vote, good luck bahn