Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 3 under development!?! Kojima and Mikami working on a game together?!?

1. News Devil May Cry 3 under development!?! Kojima and Mikami working on a game together?!?

http://www.jeux-france.com/Affichag...p3?Id_news=1414

News : Devil May Cry 3 en développement [Rumeur]

Voici la très grosse rumeur de la journée, d'après Gamest, un magazine japonais consacré à l'actualité arcade et des jeux consoles, Capcom et plus particulièrement l'équipe de Shinji Mikami aurait l'intention de développer Devil May Cry 3 (sur quelle console ?). On apprend également que Mikami et Hideo Kojima travaillent sur un projet commun sur une console non-determinée depuis plus d'un an. A confirmer.

(Source : Gamest / PlayersArt)

Babelfished:

News: Devil May Cry 3 under development [ Rumour ]

Here the very large rumour of the day, according to Gamest, a Japanese magazine devoted to the topicality arcade and plays consoles, Capcom and more particularly the team of Shinji Mikami would intend to develop Devil May Cry 3 (on which console?). It is also learned that Mikami and Hideo Kojima work on a joint project on a console non-determinée since more than one year. To confirm.

(Source: Gamest/PlayersArt)

2. It was rumored for a long time that DMC would go back to the original team, after DMC 2 didn't meet Capcom's expectations at all, and the fans hated it for the most part.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. This would be awesome news if true, I really want a good sequel to DMC and more badass than ever.

I think it will definitely be PS2 exclusive since the other 2 were.

4. DMC3 is kind of a no-brainer, and hopefully Mikami would return to work on it after the other team totally dropped the ball on the sequel. As for Kojima working with Mikami... I have no comments on that till it's more than a rumor. Doesn't really excite me though... Kojima doesn't need any help

5. I'd laugh if they went for a subtitle rather then the 3 label and claimed this was the "true" sequel.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    News: Devil May Cry 3 under development
    Yeah, I heard it was called Lament of Innocence

7. Actually, though I can't remember his name, Mikami didn't direct DMC. That guy went on to direct Viewtiful Joe.
    pwned by Ivan

8. This thread's been open for almost an hour and Despair hasn't posted yet. I hope he's not dead...

Also, I hope they keep the quips from DMC and the camera from DMC2 (since behind-the-back seems to be dying in favor of this abomination). That should be pretty good.

9. If they somehow manage to fuck up DMC3 then the torch of most awesome action game for a while goes to Viewtiful Joe.

10. Hasn't it already?