Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Asian Prince - sexy lover boy.

1. The Asian Prince - sexy lover boy.

-----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

2. god they let any crap on the internet these days
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

3. wow, no sense of humour, huh.....
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

It's part asian, part Elvis, part Dolly Parton and a lot more parts that i never want to know about...

5. Man, did you check how many hits that personal site has gotten? Well, it's been around for a while... like 2 years, I think.
    ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA

6. f'ing Crap-tacular!!
    Never. Again.
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

7. Oh sweet zombie Jebus, I have a cousin that looks strikingly similar too. If he grew out his hair, a mustache, and put a bit of makeup on, and he'd look EXACTLY like that.
    omg TNL epics!

8. Man, the Naughty Naughty Girl thing sprung up once while I was watching a PBS special on mateing (shut up). There was this 30 something Japanese man talking to this (had to be) 15 Year old girl in a bed.

Naughtya Naughtya Girra.

ºTracer
    o_O

9. don't waste your time andy. the joke got tired after at least 2 others just like it popped up.

and why do you have pics of this s/he hybrid on your hd to begin with ? kooky andy and his dirty pics.

10. i'll take back my question if you take back those pics. no one should be subjected to that. NO ONE!!