Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: ICO Euro LE game or ICO prints

1. News Wanted: ICO Euro LE game or ICO prints

I'm interested in either of the above. The game with the prints or just the prints themselve. I would like to work a trade, but if you are looking for cash, shoot me a figure.
    I am also interested in getting a copy of the Japanese "the best"(?) ICO game as well.
    Actually if you have anything ICO related I'm interested. Just let me know what you have.
    Thanks,
    Vid

2. Slightly off topic: what does the Euro edition of ICO have that the US version doesn't? Mark spoilers if you got 'em, and thanks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by lanselius
    Slightly off topic: what does the Euro edition of ICO have that the US version doesn't? Mark spoilers if you got 'em, and thanks.
    Secrets for the second time through:
    - your weapon is now a Beam Sword -basically a light saber
    - Yorda and the Queen's speech is now subtitled in English
    - There is an option for various levels of film effect, which gives
    the in game picture an old film style grainy picture. Kinda like Silent Hill 1/2.
    - Yorda is now a playable character

4. I didn't know about that other ending, time to check up on gamefaqs.

Got the pal promo and digipack releases but unfortunatly I'm not willing to part with either of them, if a copy shows up in great shape at the store I'll pick it up for you unless anyone else hooks you up before that.

5. Thanks J2d!
    I am not sure about the alternate ending being on the PAL version, as I do not have the a PAL PS2. I will track down the alternate ending information. I have seen a video of it. I'll post a link when I get home to track it down.

I want one too.

7. They seem to become more and more rare btw, there is a re-release next month, hopefully it's still the same nice package.

8. Quote Originally Posted by J2d
    I didn't know about that other ending, time to check up on gamefaqs.

This FAQ refers to the cut scene. Section 3.4. It seems that it is not a actual "ending" though. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry, couldn't find the video.

Quote Originally Posted by J2d
    They seem to become more and more rare btw, there is a re-release next month, hopefully it's still the same nice package.
    You live somewhere where you could pick one up for me?

You would make my year if you could.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    You live somewhere where you could pick one up for me?

You would make my year if you could.
    Yea I live in Sweden, I'll get on it for both of you.