Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien director's cut re-release

1. Alien director's cut re-release

All I can do is make a thread for it cause THE BLOODY FILM ISN'T PLAYING IN MY AREA!!!

I'm guessing it just takes the deleted scenes from the DVD and adds them plus the new music score. I'd be suprised if they added any extras.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Yeah, that's basically what it is- the deleted scenes from the DVD. I wasn't aware of a new score, however...why would they do that? On the DVD commentary Ridley Scott basically sucks off the composer, he loved the score so much...odd that he would change it.

I'll probably see it this weekend. I can finally get revenge on not being allowed to see it when it was originally released in theaters 'cause I was too young.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

One of the few movies worth my money to see in the theatre.

4. It's either buy the DVD for about 20 or see the movie in theaters for 6 dollars. It worth seeing it again with deleted scenes.

You know...I've never seen the first movie.

*hides*
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I saw it yesterday. Amazing.

Do not miss your chance.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick

Do not miss your chance.
    Currently hunting as we speak. I just got done yelling at the manager of the theater for not hosting it.

7 SCREENS MY ASS!!
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick

Do not miss your chance.
    Currently hunting as we speak. I just got done yelling at the manager of the theater for not hosting it.

7 SCREENS MY ASS!!

9. I saw it this weekend with my brother. Really great feeling seeing it in theaters. It makes me wish that more classics would get re-released in theaters. I only noticed the major scenes added onto the directors cut because I hadn't seen the original in a year or two. But overall it's a really great experience that shouldn't be missed.

I saw it in a digital theater. I wanted to have sex with the screen.

...and after everyone left I did.