Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call of Duty

1. Quote Originally Posted by piku
    Just looks like another crummy MOH style "game". Game in quotations because every damn thing in the entire game is scripted. So so horrible.
    Yes, it is scripted. Very much. But you know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that scripting can actually be a good thing!! OMFG!?!1

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    JonathanGCN, they have computers in Alabama?
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Yes, we have computers in Alabama.

And broadband connections, too. Seriously, being a PC technician is the easiest job in the world down here. So many people don't know how to use a PC well, so the easiest tasks you can think of cost a lot of money to get fixed.

3. Quote Originally Posted by JonathanCGN
    And broadband connections, too. Seriously, being a PC technician is the easiest job in the world down here. So many people don't know how to use a PC well, so the easiest tasks you can think of cost a lot of money to get fixed.
    Hmm... I might have to pay a visit, Jon
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Yes, it is scripted. Very much. But you know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that scripting can actually be a good thing!! OMFG!?!1
    TEH NEVAR!!! !!!!111

5. You should, Andy. You live in frickin' Florida.

Heh, I'm always helping this guy I know in Georgia with his computer. Takes me an hour and a half a half to do the simplest things with him...like opening your drive.

7. I'm gonna try and get my hands on Call of Duty although I just payed half for Max Payne 2 with a friend so I'll probably be short on money for awhile :/
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

HOLY CRAP!

Well I didn't expect this game to be decent! Damn... I just wish the demo was a little longer. Much much better than any of the Medal of Honor games I have played, though I still think it’s simply a silly script/story FPS, and that automatically kills it. A solid effort though, I think I’m going to give the demo level another run through.