Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We need stricter rules

Not true... look what they did to Jesus.

2. One thing I cannot stress enough is letting myself and the mods know if you think there's a specific problem. We may or may not agree with you, and I personally may rib you a bit if I see you contradicting yourself, but the main thing is that we don't see everything and we can't fix anything if we don't know about it.

If you don't want to start a thread about it here, let us know via PM, email, instant message or use the "Report Post" feature.

3. Well said. I couldn't agree more.

4. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    Stop owning yourself.
    Here let me try to explain it better so you might understand my point this time…

Some people act like babies and whine way too much about every little thing, they are the ones that need to lighten up.

While other people act like jerks sometimes where they shouldn’t, they just need to smarten up a bit and take it where it belongs.

And Burgundy I agree with you completely, if someone has a problem like that it should really be taken care of directly instead of on this board which should really be used for feedback and troubleshooting about the boards and not about problems about other users.

5. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    Stop owning yourself.
    More like...

Ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwned!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    More like...

Ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwned!
    You got me there

7. Aww crap, a furry convention is breaking out