Page 1 of 54 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Morrowind Thread

1. The Official Morrowind Thread

How is it? Just as good as anticipated/expected? I won't have the game for about another month (when I finally get my new PC) but I'm hoping the wait will be well worth it. I saw a review of it on Extended Play (the Adam Sessler hosted show on TechTv) where he had nothing but great stuff to say about it but I wanna hear everyone else's final verdict. So whats the deal!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

2. Argh! Poor financial planning on my part means Morrowind is sitting on store shelves waiting for me to pick it up next Friday. Thanks for the initial impressions, believe it or not that's the most detailed commentary on the game I've heard yet. Anyone seen a single review or advance hands-on commentary yet?

James

3. Have you tried murdering anyone or stolen stuff from shops and tried to run out, or hidden at the back of the store and when the store closes, taken everything out of it? (these are all the things I remember doing in daggerfall. )

What about slept on the rooftops of someone's house because you were too cheap to pay for a room at an inn?

What about the weather and sense of time? Is there much atmoshpere to it all?

Have you climbed to the top of a tower and seen how many people you can see onscreen at any one time? And then gotten out your bow and arrow and shot people at random? (in daggerfall guards couldn't climb)

4. Originally posted by GameHED
    Have you tried murdering anyone or stolen stuff from shops and tried to run out, or hidden at the back of the store and when the store closes, taken everything out of it? (these are all the things I remember doing in daggerfall. )

What about slept on the rooftops of someone's house because you were too cheap to pay for a room at an inn?

What about the weather and sense of time? Is there much atmoshpere to it all?

Have you climbed to the top of a tower and seen how many people you can see onscreen at any one time? And then gotten out your bow and arrow and shot people at random? (in daggerfall guards couldn't climb)
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!

Congratulations GameHED, you are the first person to actually get me excited about Morrowind. That stuff you did in Daggerfall is cool

- Kabuki

5. Man, this release totally took me by surprise. I guess since I'm totally immersed in console stuff.. eh.

Anyway, I'm very lucky since I just got a new PC at work last week that should run the game quite nicely. Now it's just a matter of finding a copy of the "collector's" edition somewhere. I think I know what I'm doing this weekend. :-)

6. damn...I didn't realize you could do all that! Hide in the store after closing!Shit...I've gotta be patient...only a month more or so!!! Aaargghhhh!!!!!

7. Well, I will have to wait till Xbox version comes out to play it. Sounds like great fun though, looking forward trying it out.

8. Is there online gameplay in the PC version?

9. Nope, its designed to be a single player experience both on the PC as well as the Xbox.

D

10. nope, its a strictly single player game ...no online stuff...which is one of the reasons I think its pretty unique.