Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wanna sell Otogi (Sealed)!

1. I wanna sell Otogi (Sealed)!

Im thinking that I want to sell this thing since after Ninja Gaiden comes out I'll have no use for it. Also you guys are suckers for anything mediocore with the name Sega on it so this is perfect!

If anyone has anything they've been thinking of getting rid of, perhaps we can make with the trade! List what you have!

Or if you want to buy it from me, name a price. I love making auction threads with no direction!

The chosen one not only gets the boulder of greatness but also a seemingly hello kitty-ish surprise bag! WOW~~~!!!

Get with the impressing!
    Play Guitar Hero //

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Im thinking that I want to sell this thing since after Ninja Gaiden comes out I'll have no use for it. Also you guys are suckers for anything mediocore with the name Sega on it so this is perfect!

If anyone has anything they've been thinking of getting rid of, perhaps we can make with the trade! List what you have!

Or if you want to buy it from me, name a price. I love making auction threads with no direction!

The chosen one not only gets the boulder of greatness but also a seemingly hello kitty-ish surprise bag! WOW~~~!!!

Get with the impressing!
    Otogi is mediocre? Wow, you've got some pretty bad taste.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Also you guys are suckers for anything mediocore with the name Sega on it so this is perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Otogi is mediocre? Wow, you've got some pretty bad taste.
    It's all falling into place XD!!!
    Play Guitar Hero //

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    It's all falling into place XD!!!
    Yea, because Sega only published it, and had nothing to do with making the game, so I guess it's a "mediocre Sega title" And for the record, I actually hate alot of Sega's next gen efforts.

But I'm wasting time on someone who actually thinks DoA Volleyball is a good game, so whatever.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Buy the fucking game or move on. Jesus.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. I'd love to partake in your mediocre Sega wares, if possible. I have no money, so I can only do a trade, but check out my games here:

http://users.ign.com/collection/andy...sOthersSeeIt=1

Only the games with the little blue arrow thingy next to them are games I currently own, and I'm trying to keep all of my Cube games, but if you're interested in anything on PS2 let me know, thanks
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. What systems' games are you looking for? Current generation or classics? LMK, thanks.

8. Im REALLYREALLY looking for the following games-

PSOne:
    Tail of the Sun
    Pocket Fighters
    Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Or Street Fighter Collection)
    Final Fantasy VII (Original PLZ OMFG IM HARDCORE!)
    Klonoa of the Wind
    Final Fantasy IX

Dreamcast
    Mars Matrix (I'd still love to have an official copy)
    Samba De Amigo W/Maracas (If someone is willing to trade for this I can dig around and see if I have anything else to offer)

I'd be willing to trade for like 2 of the PSOne games or one of the dreamcast games. I DRIVES HARD BARGAINS I KNOW..Blahablha. I can probably think of some other stuff when its not 2am.
    Play Guitar Hero //

I have every single game you want.

And you can't have any of them.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. I thought I might of had a copy of Zero 2 , but it turns out it is Zero 3 (complete) for psx (got it in a package) and a disc of Tail of the Sun.

Are there any other psx or DC title you are looking for?
    PS2, GC and Xbox titles are expendable as well.