Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World's Sexual Records

1. World's Sexual Records

http://www.sexualrecords.com/

Some highlights:

Youngest Mother (!!!!!)
    The youngest mother whose history is authenticated is Lina Medina, who delivered a 6½-pound boy by cesarean section in Lima, Peru in 1939, at an age of 5 years and 8 months. The child was raised as her brother and only discovered that Lina was his mother when he was 10. And you thought teenage pregnancies complicate matters.

Girls such as this suffer from a hormonal imbalance, or precocious puberty, which is characterized by premature secondary sex characteristic development. In a small percentage ovarian and uterine development appropriate for fertility also occurs, making pregnancy possible. Lina, for instance, began menstruating at 8 months.

The full details of this event was witnessed by Edmundo Escomel and written up in the Dictionary of Medical Science, May 1939. For the original French text click here. For an English translation, click here.

Least Expensive Prostitutes.
    In the town of Petrapole on the border of Bangladesh the local women and girls offer carnal pleasures for as little as 10 rupees (a measly $0.21 at today's exchange rates). Thanks to the flourishing trucking industry, 5 million drivers regularly frequent the women while waiting to cross the frontier. "It is common", a report notes, "for a man to buy sex every day, sometimes several times a day" from local courtesans, averaging about 150-200 sexual encounters a year. (The New York Times 9-22-96 p1,10).

Oldest Male Virgin (There's hope for most of you yet)
    Life-long celibates don?t usually go around proclaiming their frigid existence, but I was able to turn up some info on several with the help of my feckful readership--all scientists and mathematicians. Leave it to the liberal arts majors to be more proficient at scoring tail. A short rundown:

Nikola Tesla (1856-1943), Died age 87
    Eccentric if brilliant inventor of electrical devices (among them the AC generators that power most of the world), Tesla was less successful at having a personal life. He shunned physical contact of any type, going so far as to feign hand injuries to avoid shaking hands with people he just met. One female acquaintance who grew enamored of Tesla reportedly took the initiative and tried to kiss him, causing the reticent inventor to recoil in terror. In all likelihood he died celibate at age 87.

Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Died age 85
    Newt, it seems, was such a prude that he didn?t get into any relationship until he was middle-aged, and most historians believe it went unconsummated. It?s also unlikely that he availed himself of, ah, commercial outlets.

Paul Erdos (1913-1996), Died age 83
    Single throughout his life, Paul preferred to live a monkish, nomadic life devoted to his studies in mathematics (he published over 1,475 academic papers during his lifetime). Of his celibacy he made no secret, telling reporters that as a child he "could not stand physical pleasure."

2. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Youngest Mother (!!!!!)
    The youngest mother whose history is authenticated is Lina Medina, who delivered a 6½-pound boy by cesarean section in Lima, Peru in 1939, at an age of 5 years and 8 months. The child was raised as her brother and only discovered that Lina was his mother when he was 10. And you thought teenage pregnancies complicate matters.
    Who's the father?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Seven Force
    Who's the father?
    ShineAqua?

And I wouldnt mind a place where it costs less to get fucked than it does to do my laundry.

4. Dude, at .21 it's less than a pack of gum!

I don't think I want to be with a whore that cheap.

Whores are a lot like cars, you look for one on the cheap and something is bound to go wrong and you're going to wind up dead somewhere.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    ShineAqua?

And I wouldnt mind a place where it costs less to get fucked than it does to do my laundry.
    It makes the Thai chicks seem expensive.

6. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    ShineAqua?

Eew, dude. Those chicks must get more dick than the urinals at Grand Central Station in NYC.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Dude, at .21 it's less than a pack of gum!

I don't think I want to be with a whore that cheap.

Whores are a lot like cars, you look for one on the cheap and something is bound to go wrong and you're going to wind up dead somewhere.
    I demand Lemon Laws for prostitutes!

8. I'm surprised Opa isn't on that virgin list!

9. Periods at 8 months? Holy shit, imagine a baby with PMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven Force
    Who's the father?
    Now this one's a perfect job for Maury Povich.

10. I know...PMS before you can walk or talk...goddam!

Next time a chick gripes about a . I'm going to bring this up and tell them it could be worse.

Btw, youngest grandfather ever is 29 according to that site.

And youngest father was 12...