Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: November Comic Book Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    I like Beak though, he's been handed an unlucky card so I'm interested in how he handles it and builds character. Plus his grandson in the future X-Men issues is badass.

I still have to pick this up, sounds good....better than that OTHER crossover Transformers/GI Joe book.

The old guy snooping around was Agent Graves from the 100 bullets comics. It was just a cool way to cameo a character from Azzarello's book.

As for the chick, her silhouette seems to indicate that its Lady Shiva at it again but it can also be a new character.

BTW anyone catch Justice League today where Superman "dies"? It was awesome, Lobo guest stars and he was friggin great as always. Cool Superman moments too, who knew he was that resourceful.

- Oh and heres a WW2 version of Grimlock with Roadblock in the seat getting ready to pound some Cobra..

Beak's grandson ? Who's this ugly spawn of Satan you speak of?

Yeah, the other G.I Joe/Transformers x-over isnt bad though.Theres some cool stuff in it. StarScream is remade by Cobra to be one of those cool looking SR-71 Cobra Blackbirds when he changes and some of the other fighter jet guys are remade to look like the A-10/ Cobra Rattlers.Some cool ideas and action in it but the story line is kind of floundering currently...

Agent Graves , huh ?No, Shit cool stuff - couldnt place the guy

Yeah , I know Bats' was tired at that point but I just cant see Shiva beating him THAT bad THAT quick, so it probably is someone new.

I was home last night and caught JLA too.Lobo was good in this one and the other Leaguers were being little bastiches to him too.Poor guy just wanted to help out..
    I was a bit disappointed that we didnt get to see Ray Palmer/aka the Atom at the end when Supes and team was going to stop Savage from taking his tech ,though....

- Oh and heres a WW2 version of Grimlock with Roadblock in the seat getting ready to pound some Cobra..

2. Heheh OWN3D!