Thread: A conclusion...

1. A conclusion...

My younger brother found a baby kitten in a field by our house. By baby, I mean between 3-4 weeks old. I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing cuter than a 3-4 week old kitten playing with your shoelaces...
    Boo, Hiss.

2. it didn't try to attack you or anything? The reason I ask is because I found a kitten in my backyard, around 5 weeks old i guess and when I tried to go near it, it started to go wolverine on me...

must've had rabies or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. really...
    It's a mirror image!

4. i had a cat once...tasted like chicken.

heh j/k my cat died. i actually cried when that happened then everyone started laughing at me for crying when my cat died so i think that made me the cold, unsensitive bastard i am today

5. No, the kitty is quite well behaved. It's a bit odd considering it can't even eat solid food yet, but it can be well behaved...

I had to give my cat up once. It was VERY sad, and I cried for a long time. I miss my kitty

One of my friends was a jerk, and said it shouldn't be that sad...
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Thats great to hear icarus, puppies and kittens are the best. I'm more of a dog person myself actually, but I like a good kittie cat. I love animals in general in fact, actually thought about becoming a vet at one point
    omg TNL epics!

I'm not sure if I adopt stray cats or they adopt me. I mean it's like they know if they look at me and meow i'll feed them.

I like to kick cats.

9. I like rabits and lizards.