Thread: Ape Escape 2 - new pics !!!!!

1. Ape Escape 2 - new pics !!!!!

Stop me if these pics have been posted before

http://www.gamesarefun.com/newspro/f...0280850,84172,

www.gamesarefun.com

Looking good. Monkeys !!!!!

I still need to nab the first Ape Escape this summer.

^_^
    - Kabuki

The graphics look technically simple, but it has a nice style.

However, I didn't care for the original Ape Escape that much. I need to try it again I think...

3. I really liked the first one a lot, its by far the best 3D Platformer on the PS. It was so original if you ask me, with all the monket catching, heh, thats just such a funny premise if you ask me. I think this game looks great, I love the graphics. Very clean and simple. The game would be odd if it had too much detail. And from what I have seen there are lots of varied apes, like apes dressed in Disco gear with afros and such. I am really intrested in this game, does anyone know when its supposed to come out here? Also, what exactly was Ape Escape 2001? From what I have heard it is really odd, and not like the first one at all.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Also, what exactly was Ape Escape 2001? From what I have heard it is really odd, and not like the first one at all.
    Well, it was arena based and didn't really take full advantage of the Dual Shock like the first one. Your task this time was to run around with a vacuum cleaner and suck the stinky pants off the monkeys.

5. Weird.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!