Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.5d Mario?

2.5d Mario?

http://jeux-france.com/Affichage_News.php3?Id_news=1515

This is the best news I have heard in a while.

2. merde!

papier mario deux?

SACRE-BLEU!!

*french laugh*
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. so it's definately being released for the cube? i read a similar rumor a day or two ago, but it only said nintendo was working on a side-scrolling mario game. the gba obviously comes to mind.

edit:

5. Soooo.... Let me get this straight: News of the single most important video game development ever since Sony ruined the world of video games with this 3D crap surfaces as a 3 line blurb on a French web page? Bizzare.

Well, it makes this look more valid:

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200307/038.asp

According to the report:

The New Mario game is mostly a new 2D adventure, but you'll have the ability to switch into 3D to reveal hidden secrets, defeat enemys and much more that Nintendo won't tell us. Furthermore it will feature favourite characters like Peach, Toad, Luigi, Toadsworth and Birdo.

Toadsworth!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Jeux France said their source was the Japanese mag Nintendo Dream so it should be legit.

Sony ruined the world of video games
    I don't recall this ever happening.

Hmmm... I was just doing a search for "Mario 128 2D rumor" and thought it was interesting that of the few actual "site" articles (read: not forums) to return anything useful, they were mentioning Capcom and VJ from the time these rumors originally sprung up. Makes me curious if...

10. All I want is an awesome Mario game this generation. I don't care how many dimensions it has.