Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Real" Pics of the Phantom

1. "Real" Pics of the Phantom

From GAF:

link

The hoax will never die!

2. Nintendo should show off their next console in somebody's house with random babies in their shots.

3. If they are photoshopped, the guy did one hell of a job, especially the pic of the back of the unit. I have a feeling these may be real.

4. If they are real, why the hell would the first pics appear like this? An anonymous reader...pics from the house of someone....just seems too farfetched still.

5. I AM THE GREATEST! I own the Phantom keyboard before anyone else! I just need to write Phantom on the left side and I'm all set. In case anyones wondering, the keyboard kicks ass. It's black, got a great clicky (but smooth) feel for the buttons and has more shortcut keys than you could ever need.

These pics are real that's for sure. Real fake.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Adman
    If they are real, why the hell would the first pics appear like this? An anonymous reader...pics from the house of someone....just seems too farfetched still.
    This whole situation gets more embarassing by the minute.

7. the pic with the little kid has me laughing still
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. If these are the world premiere photos of the Phantom, I want to debut the next GBA from my bathroom.

9. ...somehow I think the Phantom is some kind of huge joke that someone is deliberately playing on the world.

The punchline will be HUGE!

Heh, I love how the keyboard is a regular Logitech cordless with "PHANTOM" badly photoshopped in
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.