Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenmue III

1. Shenmue III

The UK's XBM (unofficial Xbox Magazine) is reporting that Shenmue III will be one of the games shown off for the Xbox at E3 in two weeks.
    let's keep them coming.

game or movie, it's cool, as long as i get to find out what's the rest of the story. only thing Shenmue had that kept me playing.

2. I'm looking for warehouse number 8.

I own both the DC and xbox versions of Shenmue 2...and I haven't opened or played either :/

3. Great if true, but taking the news with a grain of salt. Who knows, it could be a surprise they're holding back on.

4. I just started playing the Xbox version again last week. Before I had gotten to the part where I, um, caught the leaf. Then I got another game and put Shen2 aside for awhile. It's great to be playing it again.

Man I hope that XBM is right.

5. let's just hope that they're right.

6. Re: Shenmue III

Originally posted by Lucas Barton
    let's keep them coming.

game or movie, it's cool, as long as i get to find out what's the rest of the story. only thing Shenmue had that kept me playing.
    Here:

Ryu avenges his father.

I just saved you 5 years of waiting.

7. i always thought shenmue was extremely boring. i beat the first disc and never wanted to continue. i even passed on shenmue 2 for $10. tsk tsk tsk...

8. Originally posted by MVS
    Here:

Ryu avenges his father.

I just saved you 5 years of waiting.
    im sure that'll be the case, but with the the way Shenmue 2 ended, you just know part 3 is gonna be worth playing through just to see what happens next.

I hope its just a movie.