Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guardian Heroes COMPLETE $45.00 shipped, the $55 down there is a typo, its $45

1. i got my game in the mail today. anyone else get theirs? thanks, speedracer.

Got mine too, thanks.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    i got my game in the mail today. anyone else get theirs? thanks, speedracer.
    I got mine... the manual was a bit water damaged it seemed (it's got some noticable creases running through it), but I can't complain. Nice packaging job though.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. sorry about the delay on shipping the games out guys, my brother only comes over once a week so it was hard for me to get the stuff back from him to ship them out.

5. puzzle fighter was damaged?, was not aware of that on the manual, something must have happened during shipping (or at my bros house) because I bought the game new and kept the disc in a cd wallet, so the case was always on my shelf 24/7, weird....

6. Quote Originally Posted by Speed Racer
    puzzle fighter was damaged?, was not aware of that on the manual, something must have happened during shipping (or at my bros house) because I bought the game new and kept the disc in a cd wallet, so the case was always on my shelf 24/7, weird....
    No, i'm not bitching, was just surprised is all. Nothing I'm gonna ask for a refund over, the game plays fine

My sister freaked out because there was a chip, in it though. She was visiting, and opened it, and was like "there's a potato chip in the game!!!" Then says "wow, this is so old, I haven't seen this in forever". Yet, 2 hours later as I'm playing it, comes in and says "this game looks fun I've never seen it before!!" Sisters
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)